As a super delectable treat, mangoes are a fast fruit favorite. Wildly popular worldwide, the mango has hundreds of species, is currently the national fruit of India and national tree of Bangladesh. Known for it's distinct texture, vibrant color, yummy sweet taste & VERY noticeable aroma, Mangoes are an easy choice when searching for a delicious meal option but did you know that the mango is also AMAZING when used on the skin? Keep reading to find out more!
What is MANGO BUTTER?
Mango Butter is created by extracting the seed (or stone) of a mango & cold-pressing it. The fatty seed oil creates a semi-solid butter that begins to melt into the skin instantly upon touch.
Mango Butter can be compared to Shea & Cocoa Butters, however, what makes mango butter stand out is that it is softer than its counter parts, making it far easier to work with when applying it to the skin. Mango Butter also contains a higher level of fatty acids, which aids in making it a more intense moisturizer. Not to mention it's RICH in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Because mango butter is made from the mango seed, as opposed to the flesh, it has a very faint smell that's hardly noticeable. This unique trait makes it a seamless addition to any skincare routine, as it releases any limits to fragrances you may want to flaunt and truly gives you the option to be scent-free, which cannot be promised by shea or cocoa butter (both have very distinct smells).
How Can I Use It?
Mango Butter is finding it's way into lots of skincare formulas, simply because of it's versatility. It's unique ability to provide long-lasting hydration without feeling heavy, or greasy makes it a highly-coveted ingredient. Mango Butter can be used from head-to-toe in so many ways.
- Hair Care - when applied to clean hair, it helps calm frizz and seal in moisture, promoting stronger strands and healthy growth.
- Skin Care - provides deep hydration while promoting healthy skin-cell regeneration, to help heal and restore your skin's natural glow by repairing damage beneath the surface.
- Beard Care - when used on facial hear, it takes on the dual role of moisturizing and softening the hair, while simultaneously caring for the skin underneath.
- Soothe Discomforts - Calms the effects of: Sunburn, Eczema, Psoriasis, Frostbite, Sun Damage... the list goes on.
With so many uses in one jar, adding mango butter to your household care stash is a no brain-brainer. No need to have multiple products crowding your space, when mango butter can take care of it all.
Whipped Mango Butter
Our Whipped Mango Butter has been formulated carefully to give you the FULL benefits of the mango fruit's natural qualities. This nutrient-dense (providing Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Folate, Iron, Potassium, Magnesium & Zinc), naturally antioxidant butter is presented to you in a simple form.
No unnecessary additives, artificial fragrances, or inactive ingredients.
In our jars of Whipped Mango Butter you will find:
- 100% Pure Mango Butter - deep, nutrient rich hydration
- Organic Coconut Oil - Antibacterial properties help protect the skin from harmful bacteria.
- Sweet Almond Oil - Retinoids improves skin appearance. Fatty content dissolves excess oil on the skin, improving cell turnover. Heals sun damage.
- Vitamin E - skin protectant, known to reduce the risk of developing skin cancer.
Each ingredient serves a specific purpose and is carefully measured to ensure it's ability to be used even by those with super sensitive skin.
Safe for babies & adults alike, our Whipped Mango Butter is a wonderful way to be sure you are promoting and providing healthy skincare practices for yourself and your family!
To grab your jar of Whipped Mango Butter, or to learn more, simply click here!!